Midway College shapes and inspires the lives of students in Kentucky’s only college for women and in coeducational undergraduate and graduate programs through a student-centered, global education that leads to rewarding careers and responsible citizenship. (Adopted November 2013)
In support of its mission, Midway College aims to:
1. Create and maintain a student-centered liberal arts intellectual environment.
2. Integrate diversity into the general curriculum so that students will confront, intellectually and critically, some of the key issues concerning gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion, socioeconomic and ADA.
3. Prepare graduates with knowledge and experiential learning for their profession and/or advanced study.
4. Enhance the communication skills, analytical perspectives, and critical thinking abilities.
5. Administer student development and support programs to enhance the self-sufficiency of students.
6. Encourage development of faculty members as teachers and scholars.
7. Provide financial aid in the form of scholarships, grants, and loans to qualified students, while responsibly managing the resources of the institution.